Marquee letter





Hi!
Welcome to My blog.
I hope you will find my work inspiring. So,let's get started❤

I tried making these different Home decor letters.
These are made up of wood and hollow from within & have holes of 6mm leaving equal gap in between.

I used 10" sized wooden letter of thickness 26mm,
Left a margin of 2" on the borders of the letter,after that I coloured it with different acrylic colours (applied 3 heavy coats)  as acrylic colour dry up fast so I started fixing led lights in the holes with the help of glue gun & finalised my letter with white TT balls,in  which using rode I pierced the center.

And TADDA!!!
MY MARQUEE LETTER IS READY..

SIMPLE,EASY &ATTRACTIVE HOME DECOR.

THANKS FOR HOPPING ONTO MY BLOG.
HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY AHEAD.

WITH LOTS OF LOVE❤
RUPALI 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Album